Monday, May 30, 2011

End of Vacation, beginning of Summer!!

These last few dats have really felt like a mini vacation, and I have loved every minute of it!
Tomorrow is back to reality, but that's ok..I have the feeling it was the beginning of many more weekends like this;)
Actually started to get stuff together for my yard sale today:) but it started to get waaay toooo hott! So we caved, and went to mom's for a swim and some good grillin':)


My son is a fish, so he did'nt care that the water was a wee bit chilly. 80 degrees..yeah, well I dove in, and no dice- it's official: 80 pool degrees is no where near water I wanna swim in temp..lol

Had some good grub and the kids had a blast running and playing. We also got to hang all day with "Big Nana" who is 95 years of age by the by...she decided to get up and go for a walk around the yard, after sitting for quite a while, so my Hubby walked her around the yard. He even took an umbrella with them, to keep the sun off her.
Well, I turn and look and see this..


Yeah, right, needed to walk.lmao..she is so awesome! :)

My daughter enjoyed her new umbrella..before Daddy stole it..

Goddess, she looks more and more like me..lamo
We were going to jump on the trampoline when we got home, but Lil Miss was crashed, I put her to bed around 7:30 and so of course she just got up, and decided that she wanted to watch AC360 with us..lol

 Hubby and I sat out on the deck and looked at the sky..it's what we do:)
Listened to a few tunes, and decided to call it a night, and even though it's way too hot to even think about sleep....I am now officially, the only one awake in the whole house.
I hope everyone had a great day, and a wonderful holiday weekend.
Tomorrow..the boy goes to the dentist...oh..you'll hear about it..lol
oh, also, Hubby and I have decided to go camping in NH, where you're closer to the stars and the air is clean and clear:) :) :D

 oh, and I wanted to mention....we saw our first fireflies of the season last night:D

Nighty night, Blessings..x0x0

1 comment:

  1. L♥VE the pics!!!
    Sounds like you guys had a weekend like us -- heavenly huh?
    Kinda sad for this mini-vacay to end -- only saving grace is Goddess Group tonight -- w00ts!

    ReplyDelete